- Members Corner
- CME Corner
- Earthquake Dashboard
As you all know, we have been working with the Government of Nepal to rebuild health-posts in Sindhupalchowk District, one of the hardest hit district from the 2015 Nepal Earthquake.
We have rebuilt 12 health posts to date and handed them over to the government.
Each health post usually has –
– A birthing center for safe clean deliveries,
– An outpatient clinic,
– A waiting room,
– One or two beds for inpatient observation,
– A utility room,
– Solar powered electricity and water heater system,
– A secure medical waste disposal pit, and
– Modern toilets and septic tank.
Attarpur Health post – Before (from http://damageassessment.a2hosted.com/assessment/building/view/620)
The new health post built by ANMF.
Staff in front of the new health post.
For tickets and information:
ANMF Project Report: Public Health/Outbreak Prevention Project (Building Toilets In Sindhupalchok)
An Appreciation Letter From Bir Hospital To ANMF